Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Yearly fair tradition

Guest post written by Bill Carlson

We don't just go to the fair every year, but we also have made it a huge family tradition for us, right up there with trick or treating and Easter egg hunting. So I'm really excited to take the whole clan next week to the state fair.

Each of us has so much stuff going on all the time that it was a little tough to move all of our schedules around so that we could actually go together. But I actually found a huge group discount online for tickets, so I think that's going to help us a lot with the cost. When I was booking all of us through that, I found http://www.cleartvbundle.com/ and read through and decided that would be another great way to cut our family costs.

The thing that I most look forward to about the state fair though is the funnel cake eating contest that me and my sons always have. We started it a few years ago unintentionally and since then we've just done it every year.

No comments: