Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Depuy Lawsuit

I could not believe my ears when I heard on television that they were recalling hip replacements. You hear a great deal about toys and baby products and cars but a body part? I can't imagine what people are going through that have had their hip replacement recalled. What they need is a Depuy lawsuit if they have had physical problems that they thought were their own fault but were caused by the faulty replacement part. A good law firm can tell you if you have a case or not. That is certainly what I would do if I was in that position. I can't imagine going through a second surgery because of this. Surgeries are very painful to begin with without having to go through another one through no fault of your own.

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

No comments: