Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Depuy Lawsuit

I do not generally believe in lawsuits. However, I think there must be many people who have a Depuy Lawsuit. I could not believe my ears when I heard that Johnson & Johnson had recalled hip implants. They recalled 93,000 of them. Can you imagine all the people sitting in front of their TV set with hip implants wondering if their implant has been recalled. It is one thing to recall a car or a toy, but to recall an implanted body part? It is almost unimaginable. I wonder how many people have gone through a great deal of pain and suffering with their hip replacement only to find out the implant was not right. And now they have to have a second surgery to replace it. I would certainly get hold of the best firm of attorneys and see if I have a case.

No comments: