Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Transunion Settlement

Have you ever had your credit information compromised? I haven't, as far as I know and I hope I never do. However, it seems this company did just that with a large number of Americans and now there is a lawsuit and a settlement fund has been set up. They have very experienced lawyers in charge of the Transunion Settlement. Those people who applied for credit between l987 and 2000 may have a claim. It is important that each fill out a form and send it in and see if they qualify for a payment. I would be more concerned myself about having my private information given out, than receiving a settlement. Of course, if it cost something back then to straighten out your credit, that would be different, wouldn't it?

I was paid for this post. My honest opinion was given and not swayed in any way.

No comments: