Sunday, November 4, 2007

Webloyalty

I like a company that rewards me for buying from them. This is a company webloyalty that does that. They generate new revenues for their clients because they give the client's customers a great range of valuable benefits packages. A happy customer will buy more and their clients will make more money at the same time. They have a great Reservation Rewards service that gives us money saving discounts on shopping and dining - two big things in my life. Not only that but I can print off coupons and save even more. I can save up to 50% at retailers and they have as many as 44,000 discount offers to go through. I love the Shoppers Discounts too as I can save money on top online retailers for just about anything I could wish for so I know I am getting great merchandise and not junk. This company is dedicated to marketing responsibly, and over 2 million subscribers enjoy savings from their services. In 2005, they made a deal with General Atlantic LLC who has about $10 billion in capital and has invested in over 150 companies in approximately 50 companies. They can help your business grow substantially.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: