Sunday, November 11, 2007

Headhunters

Sounds funny doesn't it? Headhunters - the first time I heard that word I couldn't figure out what they were talking about. I was new in Personnel and it was a new word for me. I found out that they use headhunters and that they are recruiters who recruit suitable people for the company because the Human Resource Manager is often so very busy with other Personnel problems and matters of importance. By using headhunters they are able to have this company find them the suitable employee and match them to the company and the job. Their recruiters have a great deal of experience themselves in a number of different fields so they are well able to recruit for other companies. This company has a very good reputation for making good matches of new employees to the job openings.

No comments: