Thursday, October 2, 2008

Food Worth Traveling For


We love the Pizza Ranch. It always has the most fresh salad bar and the best broasted chicken. Tonight they had a little problem with their mashed potatoes. They were quite late getting them out but the broasted potatoes were done. I love them with lots of real butter. We usually go on Tuesday nights but on Thursday night they have my favorite spiral macaroni salad. I don't know how it is made but I love it. They had BBQ chicken pizza tonight and if you know me, I am always willing to try something new. It was really good. The BBQ sauce was just right. Their regular BBQ chicken isn't to my liking but this was really good. I will have some again when they have it. We always get an apple cactus bread dessert too and it was so very good. We will be back next week. You can bet on that. And we had a $5 birthday coupon for my husband's birthday so we couldn't beat that.

No comments: