Saturday, October 11, 2008

Family Time


My sister is coming up this morning from our home town. She wants to join me and my brother for lunch today. It was a nice sunny day but now it has gotten cloudy and they predict rains for tomorrow and Sunday. We all live in different towns and I have been really busy this morning and won't be able to join them this noon. It is not our normal habit to go out to lunch at noon, but more in the evening. Since we aren't used to eating a heavy meal at noon, we don't enjoy it as much as going out at night. We went to the fish fry last night and were joined by two former neighbors, plus my husband's brother and his wife. She is going to have knee replacement surgery on Oct 22 and it hurts her so bad now, I'm not sure how she is going to walk on it for 2 more weeks. I am sure she wishes she had done it sooner now. They say it just takes longer to recuperate from this surgery if you put it off too long.

No comments: