Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Chili and Cinnamon Rolls

How does that combination set with you? We are having sort of a contest at church on Sunday and 10 people are going to bring their favorite chili, enough to feed at least 20 people. Then 10 people are going to bring cinnamon rolls, enough to feed 10 people. Then they are going to have judges to judge whose chili is the best and whose cinnamon rolls are the best.

That combination of foods just doesn't go together as far as I am concerned. It sounds like one big upset stomach and heartburn when you put together chili spices and cinnamon. I would be interested to know if there are people out there who would like this combination of foods. I think I am going to have to pass on that menu. I love each separately, but not together.

No comments: