Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

We just went out and loaded up on Pizza and broasted chicken. Yum Yum, it is the best! I had some California chicken pizza tonight and it was really different but very good. I also had some cheeseburger pizza, which I love because I love the dill pickles on it. They had several other kinds as well. But first you hit the salad bar with lettuce and all the trimmings on top, eggs, cheese, croutons, bacon bits, onions and your favorite salad dressing. Then there was fresh pea salad tonight, something they haven't had as long as I can remember. They always have coleslaw usually. There is also the best cubes of cherry jello, potato salad and puddings in several flavors. There is also cottage cheese and peaches and I like to put them together. I always request an apple cactus bread for dessert and it is the best. They make peach too but apple has more apples on it. But you can't miss the end of the counter where the real mashed potatoes, best chicken gravy, whole corn, and chicken fingers, broasted chicken and broasted potatoes. I love those potatoes with lots of butter. Are you hungry yet? If not, then you must have already had your supper.

No comments: