Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Office

My office is sure full of a lot of stuff. I am working on this computer desk my grandson built. It holds a little TV that plays VCR tapes. I really enjoy that when I am working on the computer. I tape my favorite programs and can listen and watch them as time permits. Then there is the phone, speakers, keyboard and computer monitor. The tower is a small square box that sits on the top with the printer on top of that. And don't forget the mouse and pad. I have this desk pretty well filled up. I have two little end tables with double doors that hide the paper, ink and phone charger. The other one is full of photo albums and other stuff. Then there is the desk my son built in school. It holds a great many things and sits next to the file cabinet. That is one thing I need to clean out some day. Lots of old papers that can be shredded. My small Yamaha organ is in the corner with its stool and oh yes, my computer chair and an extra folding chair when someone comes and wants to sit and watch what is going on in here. My son-in-law installed a wonderful ceiling fan with 3 lights and I have the fan on medium right now as it is pretty warm in here. I sure do appreciate that fan.

No comments: