Monday, September 29, 2008

Beauty Shops

All women have a favorite beauty shop. Maybe even two are their favorites. We have a small one in town here that I have been going to for quite a few years now. Wednesday I will be going in for a new permanent. I keep my hair short and curly - just brush it and go. When I wash it, it dries in no time at all. Windy days are not a problem. My husband wishes he had half of my hair :0) I used to color it but decided it was too much trouble and cost so have let it go now and is slowly turning white but think I will always have some dark hair in it as my one grandmother had black hair when she died in her 80's. It is nice to have one beauty operator that is as much a friend as doing your hair. She has been there 38 years. When we lived in California I went to the same beauty shop but I think I got a new girl every month, they changed beauty operators so often.

No comments: