Monday, January 16, 2012

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

I logged onto www.giveadish.com and upgraded our cable package first thing this morning. It had been on my to-do list for a while, and now I was feeling really motivated. After I got my errands done this morning, I stopped by the gym and went to spinning class. Before I went home, I stopped by the grocery store and got something to cook for dinner. By one o’clock I was out of the shower at home and relaxing, getting ready to cook dinner. It has been a while since I got up and got moving like that. The cold weather really makes me a homebody. I would rather just stay in and wear my pajamas on days that it is gray and snowing. I think that it must be the new Colombian coffee that I have been buying it really has a perk in the cup. Every time I have a couple of cups of it, I feel like I can conquer the world ( or at least conquer all of my household tasks)!

No comments: