Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Exercising for Health

Gym Exercises are Great!

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

I really love the gym. I love all the equipment, and yes, I actually know how to use it all. I can be a spotter if you wish, but I generally prefer to lit my own weights. I've come to love weightlifting class because I actually can lift my own weights without worrying that I'll hit drop one on one of my children when they suddenly come into the room.

I had originally started weightlifting at home, but I prefer to work out at the gym on my way home from work. I'll set my home security alarm system (more info) in the morning and then I'll go to work. After work I'll head to the gym for an hour for my weightlifting class. Then I devote my time ! to my children.

I really enjoy weightlifting and wouldn't want to give it up. Thanks to the great group exercising class, I no longer have to give it up. I have come to learn the many benefits of exercise, and I hope to keep exercising for years on end. It's truly a great feeling to feel fit!

No comments: