Monday, April 11, 2011

blu Electronic Cigarettes

As a smoker, I am getting pretty disgusted with all the non-smokers complaining about my cigarette smoke. Smoking isn't illegal but you would think it was. They are making No Smoking areas every where I go but I have found the solution. Now I am able to buy the blu electronic cigarette that can give me the pleasure of smoking whenever I want and does not contribute to second hand smoke. With 4 various cartridges, I can choose the flavor I want. It comes with batteries and a one year warranty and also a 30 day guarantee. I feel I can't go wrong with that. They provide Free Shipping also right to my door. With the atomizer it works even better with the vapor and you feel like you are smoking regular cigarettes. An electronic cigarette would definitely solve my smoking problems.

No comments: