Friday, December 26, 2008

Reading and Magazines

Yesterday was a good day to catch up on my reading. I was getting behind on newspapers and got 2 new magazines so sat down and read through everything. I spend so much time blogging and making money at it, that I get behind on everything else.

I also watched a number of my favorite shows I had on tape. I was piling up a pile of those too and caught up on exercising on the Gazelle. I can't get behind on that. Sometimes you just need a day when you sit and basically do little or nothing and yesterday was one of those good days. Took a nap too.

I just heard on television that the latest study shows if you get a good night's sleep, it is good for your heart and you will probably never have heart trouble. I should never have any heart trouble, because I can nap in the daytime, fall asleep in front of the TV, get up and go to bed at 10 and sleep till 6 or 7. It is a blessing to be able to sleep like that when so many are taking something to help them sleep.

No comments: