Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cereals

What is your favorite cereal for breakfast or even for snacking during the day? Do you like to mix various cereals together? I have been trying that and find that I like it. By adding another cereal to shredded wheat mini wheats, it gives you a whole new cereal and you can add some crunch to it depending on what you use.

I like Oatmeal Crisp and I also have some Honeycomb and our little dog, Holly, thinks she has to help me eat my breakfast. I like to cut a banana up on top of it too and she likes a little piece of that now and then. She sits beside me and talks to me about the breakfast food, until I give her a little bit. Little bits satisfy her and she is happy and she gets to lick the bowl before it goes into the dishwasher. She looks forward to that.

No comments: