Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Divorced

Guest post written by my buddy Keith Kramer

My husband and I just got divorced a few weeks ago. I knew this day would be coming for a while now, especially since neither one of us have been happy for quite some time. When he first moved out my daughter came to stay with me for a few weeks just to keep me company and make sure I was okay. She knows that I have a fear of being alone. I knew she would have to go back home eventually being since she has kids and a husband to take care of and all. She told me I could come stay with them for as long as I needed, but I think I need to get used to living alone. She called me one day last week and told me she was having Manteno alarm systems come out in the next couple of days to install a new security system. I must say that since they have installed it, it does help my anxiety and I feel safer knowing that I have them. I have been sleeping better too.

No comments: