Sunday, October 2, 2011

My Dear Husband

My dear husband left me a little over 3 weeks ago for his home in Heaven. He hated winter and he won't have to go through another one. For that I am thankful. His birthday was Friday and he spent it with Jesus. I can't imagine what a wonderful birthday he had. I don't suppose he even knew it was his earthly birthday but there is so much about Heaven that we don't know so maybe he did.

I know he was greeted by 2 of his children and many brothers and sisters and parents and the grandparents he never got to meet. They were already gone when he was born so he never had the joy of having grandparents. We have 14 grandchildren and 11 great grandchildren that had the privilege of being held by their grandpa before he went to Heaven. We are so thankful for our wonderful family.

No comments: