Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DirectTV

How The Average Working Man Uses His DVR

Author: Dorsey Velasquez

As a person who loves to watch television, I would have to say that my DVR is one of my most prized possessions. Like many other hard working Americans, I have a long, busy week. The old job starts early and ends late in the day. Without my DVR, I would miss out on a bunch of cool programs and shows. My favorite shows to record are Top Chef and That 70's Show. When it comes to college football games, I use my DVR in a really cool way. I always fast forward through all of the commercials so that I get a lot more football action and less waiting around. Also, I try as hard as possible not to see who won the game before I start to watch the recorded program. I use my DVR on a daily basis to record some upcoming events on my directv. Whenever I get home from work, I go straight to the old recliner, flip on the television and watch some of my favorite shows or college football games that I missed during the day.

No comments: