Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cellular Sales

Usually when you go out to buy a new cell phone, you go back to the same dealer you had before. Either that, or you decide to try someone new that a friend highly recommended. In either case, I usually end up with a new phone and a booklet telling me how to operate it and I can't figure out most of it for the life of me. I have found this online website cellular sales that not only specializes in cellular phone sales,but now they are offering free expert delivery of Verizon Wireless Products. What I really like about it is that I can shop on the internet for my new phone and then they offer the services of a local mobile expert. This person will deliver the phone at the same time you sign the contract and then he/she will teach me how to use the phone. Now that speaks loudly to me because I always need a lot of help with a new phone. My kids usually have to teach me and they aren't always around when I need them most. I think this is a great service and I believe this website will be my next choice to buy my new phone.

This blog post is based on information provided by Blogitive.

No comments: