Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Labradoodle Breed

I noticed the neighbors have a new dog. When I asked her, she said it was a Labradoodle. It is quite a large dog and she advised me that it was a cross between a Labrador retriever and a large poodle. It is blonde with lots of hair and they really like it because it is so good natured.

I decided to get on the Internet and read up on the f1b labradoodle definition so that I could understand more about their dog. I found they were started in Australia which was in itself, quite interesting.

The neat part, I think, about the breed is the labradoodle hypoallergenic factor. Our daughter is quite allergic to our little dog but she would like to have a dog that would not bother her allergies. I told her about the Labradoodle and I think she will be looking into getting one. They shed very little, if at all which is another great characteristic of this breed.

No comments: