Monday, March 22, 2010

Secrets of Accompanying Piano

I have always struggled with playing piano chords. Although I took piano chords as a young person, I never seemed to be able to get it right.

I always worked to learn to play piano chords but I never really seems to accomplish all I wanted to do. I loved playing piano and would buy sheet music and practice all summer on the piano that my mother bought. She loved playing piano and was very good at it. We always asked her to play for us.

Because I wanted to learn to play chords, I checked out the Internet to see if I could find a website that would give me piano tips such as http://www.playpianotips.com/. For me this was a wonderful website to help me accomplish all I wanted to do on the piano to acccompany others. Are you are interested in doing this as much as I am?

No comments: