Monday, October 19, 2009

WHG 8 13

There is quite a bit to setting up your own domain. If you are a novice like me, you don't know the first thing about it or where to start. That's where website hosting comes in. In checking through their website, I found that they not only furnish you with the top 10 web hosting providers, but they also show you the features and pricing. These are important items to everyone starting their own domain or adding a new domain. It is also very helpful to get the reviews of the web hosts. Find out what others think of them. I know when I set up my own website, I didn't know where to start and I had to ask others what they thought and get their advice. Friends and family are not always as knowledgeable about everything you need. I found that out the hard way. It would have been much better if I could have looked into the Internet and gotten the help I needed. There are even free domain names. I didn't know that and I am paying for it. It would have been very helpful if I could have looked up free domain names and saved myself some money. It is also interesting to read up on web hosting news and a great deal more.

No comments: