Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pizza, Chicken or Mexican?

Which is your favorite or do you love them all? We went out for Pizza last night and they also have a great salad bar on Tuesdays and Thursdays along with hot soup and broasted chicken and potatoes. Chicken fingers are good too and macaroni and cheese for the kids. Oh yes, I forgot the mashed potatoes and chicken gravy and a vegetable too. They are always good. The cheese bread sticks are always a big hit too. You never go away hungry and they make us a special apple dessert pizza every time we go there.

Tonight we are going to Mexican. It is hard to decide what to get but I like variety so I seldom have the same food each time. I am thinking Taco Salad tonight. I don't know what my husband will choose. He likes the enchiladas and also the crisp hard shelled tacos are great. No matter what we get, we know it will be good.

No comments: