Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Fireworks Maker Set His House On Fire

In Centerville, Virginia, a man who was apparently trying to make fireworks, touched off an explosion in his garage and set his house on fire. No one was hurt, fortunately, but I bet his face was red. Flash powder, used in fireworks, was found among chemicals in the garage. A side of the attached garage was gutted, but the house didn't appear to be badly damaged. It just looked like he was wanting to make his own fireworks.

No comments: